Customizing the EXCEL 2010 QUICK ACCESS TOOLBAR
• To Customize the Excel 2010 Quick Access Toolbar:
1. Start at the Quick Access Toolbar List Arrow
2. Single left-click each Office 2010 feature to enable feature
3. Continue to customize the Quick Access Toolbar
4. Select More Commands (Single left-click)
5. Navigate to selected Excel (Office 2010) Features at
6. Choose Commands From: All Commands
7. Locate and Select the desired Excel 2010 feature
8. Double left-click to add desired Excel 2010 feature to
Quick Access Toolbar
9. And now you have a Customized EXCEL 2010
Quick Access Toolbar!
Coaching Computers: Professional Computer Training and
Computer Tutoring In any Microsoft Product or Application
In Dallas, Contact the professionals at Coaching Computers for computer training and computer tutoring.
We Work with Those Who Have a Hard Drive to Learn!